Megger MTO300 MGR-MTO300 Automated Six-Winding Transformer Ohmmeter
The MTO300 is designed to be remote controlled via PowerDB software on an
external PC or a Megger transformer test product with on-board computer.
The MTO300 can be controlled by an external PC or other Megger products with
on-board computer such as the DELTA4310, TTR330, and FRAX150.
The MTO3XX series delivers full eight-terminal/six-winding resistance
measurement capability. It is designed to save time by testing all six
windings without having to disconnect and reconnect leads. Also, the
simultaneous winding magnetization (SWM) method gives fast and reliable
measurements even on large transformers with delta configuration on the low
voltage side. Additionally, the MTO3XX series leads are interchangeable with
the Megger TTR300 series of three-phase turns ratio instruments which
eliminates additional connecting time for turns ratio measurements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Faster testing with one-time connection principle, measures all phases and
windings without disconnecting or reconnecting leads.
* One clamp per designated bushing concept significantly reduces chance of
operator error in making lead set connections.
* Automated eight-terminal/six-winding measurement capability saves time and
eliminates the need for external jumper cables.
* Interchangeable lead set with the Megger TTR300 series of 3-phase turns
ratio instruments saves time and money.
* DC test current up to 10 A.
* Built-in discharge circuit safely discharges the specimen when test is
completed, if lead accidentally disconnects, or if power is lost.
* Built-in demagnetization circuitry allows the operator to de-magnetize the
transformer core upon completion of resistance testing, or as a stand-alone
feature before SFRA testing or when the transformer is put back in service.
* Custom PowerDB form for production heat-run (interval) testing.
* PowerDB software allows for data analysis and trending while in the field
without the use of an external computer.
* The user can easily recall transformer set ups from a custom-settings menu
Printer Interface MTO300: Via external PC
Computer Interface MTO300: Ethernet
User Selectable Current Ranges:
up to 10 mA
up to 100 mA
up to 1 A
up to 10 A
Open Circuit Test Voltage: up to 40 V dc
Measurement Voltage: up to 20 V dc
Max Power: 200 VA continuous
1 uOhm to 2 Ohm @ 10 A
10 uOhm to 20 Ohm @ 1 A
100 uOhm to 200 Ohm @ 100 mA
1 mOhm to 2000 Ohm @ 10 mA
Accuracy: 0.25% reading, 0.25% full scale (when current has stabilized)
Resolution: Up to 4 digits