Noram-SMC RAPTOR-C05NRM-RAPTOR-CO5 3-kVA Primary Injection Test System up to 9,500 A
The Raptor is a smart test set designed as the definitive solution for the
primary test applications required in the commissioning and maintenance of
substations, marking the difference with respect to existing equipment now
used. This new generation of Primary Injection Test System makes primary
testing easier, faster and more convenient.
The Raptor also includes a powerful measurement section, extending the number
of testing applications.
- Primary current injection testing.
- Relay testing.
- Current Transformer testing.
- Recloser and Sectionalizers.
- Switchgear Testing.
- Heat runs.
- Ground Grid testing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low weight and Size.
- Automatic Output regulation.
- Spire-through concept.
- Handheld Control Unit.
- Powerful measurement capabilities.
The Raptor MS is the master unit of any Raptor configuration. It provides the
connection for the touch screen console and can be used as stand-alone for
primary test applications that do not require extremely high current/power.
When slave units are added, the MS will detect them automatically over the
infrared link and will accommodate the system's parameters with no
from the user:
* Regulated high AC current output. Able to inject up to 3.8kA (with 3kVA)
indefinitely or 9.5kA (with 2kVA) during 3s. Up to 15kA when combined with one
or more slave units.
* Regulated AC auxilliary output. Working in current mode is capable of
injecting up to 9 A indefinitely or 35A for 3s. Working in Voltage mode is
capable of generating voltage up to 200V AC.
* Voltmeter Input. Ranges: 0.2, 2, 20 or 300Vac/dc (auto or manual). Built-in
phase angle meter.
* Ammeter input. Ranges: 0.2, 2 or 20Aac/dc (auto or manual). Built-in phase
* Low signal Voltmeter. Ranges: 30, 300 or 3000 mVac/dc (auto or manual).
Built-in phase angle meter.
* Binary input: Voltage or dry contact with reversible logic (NO, NC) and
* LEDs: Monitor overload, temperature, status of communications, standby,
digital input, power output and power supply.
* IRDA interface: Interconnects Slave units to the Master wirelessly.
HIGH CURRENT OUTPUT
Output Current Output Voltage
No Load V (0%Imax) 0 - 1.20 Vac - Continuous
3.8 KAac (25%Imax) 0 - 0.81 Vac - Continuous
7.5 KAac (50%Imax) 0 - 0.42 Vac - 3 min
9.5 KAac (Imax) 0 - 0.22 Vac - 3 s
LOW CURRENT OUTPUT (not simultaneous with high current output)
Output Current 0 - 35 Aac (0 - 9 Aac continuous)
Voltage Output 0 - 200 Vac
NRM-CBLM6-RAP 6-meter High Current Cable
NRM-RAP-ACC1 Grouping Plates
NRM-RAPTOR-SL High Current Slave Unit